Your money can work smarter for you with Lone Star Virtual Banking. It is a quick way for businesses to turn check deposits into cash. All you need is a desktop scanner connected to a PC and the Internet. You simply scan checks received from customers and issue deposits electronically - any time of the day or night.
The benefits of Lone Star Virtual Banking include:
- Save time and money by preparing your deposits electronically.
- Consolidate funds from multiple business locations into one bank account.
- Reduce check fraud since faster check clearing allows you to act sooner on returned checks.
- Eliminate costs to deliver checks to the bank, either courier costs or staff time.
- Protect your deposit information with multiple layers of security.
Lone Star Virtual Banking works as follows:
Scan checks from any desktop.
Using a desktop check scanner, simply scan both sides of the checks in a single pass.
Prepare the deposit.
View images of the scanned checks right from your PC. The dollar amounts for the checks is automatically read and the deposit is totaled.
Electronically send deposit to the bank.
Click SUBMIT DEPOSIT and it is sent to the bank through a secure Internet connection.
Funds are deposited into your account.
Access funds typically 1 - 3 days sooner than traditional deposits since electronic deposits typically require only two days for processing.
Contact our Business Banking Specialists for more information on using Lone Star Virtual Banking in your business.