Bank your business wherever you are. LSB Business Online Banking & Mobile Banking provides business owners access to manage their accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
LSB Business Online Banking
- Easy online access to account details
- Transfer funds between LSB accounts
- Set up balance alerts and reminders
- Initiate stop payments
- View cleared checks, deposits and account statements
- Reorder checks
- Export transactions to Quicken, Quick Books or Microsoft Money
LSB Business iPay Business Bill Pay Options
- Bill Payments - Electronic payments
- Rush Payments - Expedited payment distribution and tracking
- P2P - Person-to-Person electronic payments
- eBill - Electronic bill presentment
- Inter-Bank Transfers - Institution-to-Institution money transfers
- Payroll - Electronic payroll deposits to multiple accounts
- Check Imaging - Cleared check payments archive
- Extended Storage - Payment and eBill history archive
LSBTexas Mobile Banking
- View balances and activity, search for transactions, add a note or an image, and filter by tags. Understand your activity and find what you're looking for — fast.
- Transfer funds effortlessly. Initiate one-time, future date or repeating transfers.
- Manage payments through integration with iPay Solutions™. Users can make payments by adding the bills and people they want to pay and sending funds out, all through the app.
- Using LSB Remote Deposit Anywhere™, users can deposit checks from their device.
- Transaction details
- Add tags, notes and images to give transactions more contexts. View check images as well.
- Alerts & push messages. Users receive automatic alerts that keep them connected to what's happening with their finances. You can also send marketing messages to drive further engagement.
In order to access the Lone Star Bank's mobile app, you will need an active Net Teller ID.
Once online banking has been activated, you can download the app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store at no charge.
When searching in your app store, look for 'LSBTexas mobile'.
Click link below to learn how to use the application.
Native apps for iOS and Android, minimum versions are iOS 9 and 4.1x